Been a while since my last post.
Not much has changed since then.
So I’ll share a few unrelated things that I’ve thought of these past few days.
1. Many females should no be allowed to drive. Ever. Under any circumstances.
2. Anything Apple is just the shit man!
3. A disability I came across – chick is deaf and mute. If you want her to do anything, you have to send her an e mail, in Afrikaans. Language aside, how did she work before e mails?
4. Had a whole bunch of people in the office yesterday. Standing close to where I sit. They were talking. I could literally feel my energy being sapped. Too many people around me – not a good thing.
5. The more I have to do with actual humans, the more I realise that that might not be the best thing for me.
6. I’ll be very sad to lose the spot of salary at the end of the month. I will, however, not be sad to see the end of this company. I will not be sad to not have to drive here every morning. I will not be sad to never have to deal with these managers ever again.
7. I know how blessed I still am. Even when things are not quite as I would like them to be, I am still blessed.
8. Out of the 50 m people currently in SA only 20 odd million is credit active. Meaning the plight of the other 30 million depends on the 20 million actually earning. Not quite how it should work.
9. My, still working, fishpond is still a source of great enjoyment to me.
10. Winter’s only just started, and I don’t mind that it’s cold, but I’m ready for an end to all this dust and smoke!
11. Bruce Willis rocks!