Good morning my fellow bloggers!!!
Hope you are all well and hearty, and in the mood for today?
Can’t say the same for myself, even though I’m going dancing again tonight. Before that can happen, I have top get through a long, grey, dreary day 😉
Oh well. Suppose I’m going to have to step out of the doldrums and play along with Huntmode, since she tagged me this morning 😉
Without further ado, the tagging…
Rules of the game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and eleven random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
2. Ain’t gonna – I’m at work, no handy access to pics of myself. You all know what I look like in any case 😉
3. Answers to follow.
4. Not doing this either. Would mean I have to actually think about things, and I’d really rather avoid that if you don’t mind!
5. Not tagging anybody either. I know many folks are tagged and nominated over and over again, so I’ll refrain from adding to that.
1. If you could choose your lifespan, how long would it be? How long do I want to life? Just long enough. Would prefer to die before I become a walking veggie, or too pained to fully function. Don’t suppose that’s something I have any control over. Still. Would not want to live forever. Can’t think of anything worse that not ending this crapheap!
2. Do you love better now than when you were younger? I suppose I could if given half the chance. I am more patient, and much less judgmental, more experienced, alas. No takers 😉
3. What is your favorite liquid? I have a few, but my ultimate would be a perfectly brewed java, in any way, shape or form. Ice cold beer after a hot day working in the sun, cold, flat coke first thing in the morning, and ice cold water for a parched throat and time of the day or night 😉
4. How do you feel about rain? I enjoy rain. The sound of it on a roof, the soak it gives my garden, the memories it brings, the smell of it on hot dirt, the accompanying thunder and lightning and clouds, even the gusts of wind, and sometimes, the scariness of it…
5. Can you play a musical instrument and, if so, which one? I play the piano. At one stage, I could play the xylophone. Little bit of violin, and a smidge of guitar. But the consistent one would be the piano. Oh, and the organ. That would be the one with the two tiers of notes and foot pedals, not the one you might be thinking of!!
6. Do you have a secret dream? A secret dream. One that nobody knows of, not even my blog buddies? I’ve had to think about this one, because I have many dreams, and most are not secret by any means, but yes. I do think I have one that nobody’s been privy to. And as dreams go, it’s not a big one, but it will go a long way in restoring my faith in humans,
7. What is it? Well, then it won’t be a secret dream anymore, now will it!!! I’ll just say that it’s to do with acceptance…
8. What is the one skill you are most proud of? I don’t have many skills. More like capabilities. Logical thinking will make anything possible, but the one thing I can do that never fails to fill me with absolute accomplishment is my dancing. I know I’m good at it, I know I look good on the dance floor, I know there are people that envy me my balance, and form and rythm – and I’m inordinately proud of that 😉
9. Do you believe you have a purpose in being here on this planet, at this time? I’ve wondered about this often and at length. I’m inclined to think that, now that my kids are sort of on their own, my main purpose has ended. I have no idea if anything I do or say for the rest of my life will have any effect on anybody else. And since I’m keeping myself out of the general population’s vicinity, I don’t even know if I still HAVE an effect of anybody other than the people I work with!
10. What is it? As I said. There probably is no purpose to my life other than paying off my bond 😉
11. What is the one question you wish you had been asked? By you? Or in general? Questions are difficult things – not because I fon’t know the answers, or how to answer them, but because, in most cases, the people doing the asking have no real interest in the answer. This I know, so I keep my answers as un-involved as possible. Or I smother them with knowledge to make them run away sooner 😉
This then the end of my tagged-ness 😉
I’ll not be tagging any other guys – it’s just what I don’t generally do. But if you feel like taking a shot at answering these questions, because you maybe also suffer from lack of inspiration, like me, feel free – I’m sure P won’t mind one bit!!