The “Very Inspiring Blogger award.”
Have to say thanks for this to Rob, from his alternate site.
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
3. Yeah well. Not an easy thing this talking about yourself – but I’ll give it a go 😉
1. I play the piano – haltingly.
2. I prefer red nail polish on my toes.
3. I really enjoy looking at old cars.
4. I’m a sucker for a cute bag. Never the expensive ones though – always the cheapies!
5. Just adore KD Lang’s tunes!
6. I’ve only had two meaningful relationships in my entire life – the ex and my dude.
7. I don’t do nominations.
4. See number 3.7
5. See number 4…
Thanks again to Rob – have to say, I never thought my blog was particularly inspiring. Maybe it will inspire people to not do what I’ve done – life’s too short to make all the mistakes yourselves, not so?
A bit stuck for blog topics again today. Sister enjoyed the social dancing last night – in her own words, “totally hooked”. Made a booking for her and everything. Now I’m hoping hubby joins her – think it will do their marriage the world of good to do something as social as dancing. Can’t really change his engineer’s personality, but we can try and rip the stick from his ass if nothing else 🙂
Plans this weekend? Other than the olive & feta thick base pizza I plan to devour tonight, not a single thing. Might get around to the normal stuff like the laundry and servicing my car, but no visitors, nowhere I need to go to, nobody I need to please other than myself – and that’s a good weekend!!
Have a good one peeps 😉