Kalinka tagged me in this game.
Her question was :
Would you trust a male psychic, and if not, then why not?
Would I trust a male psychic?
Well, since I don’t usually do psychics, male or otherwise, this is a difficult question.
I do think being a psychic is more of an emotional thing.
And that’s something women, by definition exell at.
So, while I don’t trust either gender – things that go bump in the night belongs in Supernatural, and not in my life, I would be more inclined to believe what a woman says with regards to emotions, and a man when it comes to practicalities.
I know women that are harder than any man can ever be, and they’re usually very vindictive.
Where-as a man can hurt, but they’re usually not quite as vindictive as females.
In answer to the question.
I would trust a male psychic – only so far 😉
Here’s how the game works.
1. You pick up the question from the blog where you have read it,
2. post an answer that makes sense, and
3. post a question of your own. Then you
4. tag 2 – 5 other bloggers, challenge them with your question and
5. post your link on the blog where you found the question.
1. You get tagged
2. – 5. as above
My Question :
Can you possibly trust a used car salesman?
As for tags, let me see…
It will have to be Sam and Hope*
Enjoy the Sunday afternoon folks!